Ultimecia Strikes!The past, present, and future shall be as one...
...unless you can best this wicked witch!
— In-game description
Event Details[edit | edit source]
- Event duration: September 1 - October 1, 2019
- Event type: Multiplayer battle (guest Sicarius)
How to Participate[edit | edit source]
- Select Ring of Braves from the world map. Find a Party against Ultimecia (Sicarius) at ★3 to ★5 difficulties, or Form a Party of your own, with your choice of other players.
|Level||Prize (normal)||Prize (host or using MP Stamina)|
|★3 "Ultimecia, Sorceress from the Past"||3||6|
|★4 "Ultimecia, Sorceress from the Present"||5||10|
|★5 "Ultimecia, Sorceress from the Past"||7||14|
|★5 "Ultimecia, Sorceress of Eternity"||7||14|
Unlike normal multiplayer battles (and most event-based campaigns), there is no bonus here for "Undefeated" status. Viewed the other way, there's no reward penalty for dying! You do still have to spend a Phoenix Down or use a special Stamp (see below) to revive, though.
There's also no penalty for failing to kill the Guardians! Feel free to nuke Ultimecia directly, without caring about the other foes.
Defeat Squall Campaign[edit | edit source]
- Sep 1 - 17, 2019
This is a special campaign posted to promote fighting Squall in the Ring of Braves. The more players that defeat Squall on ★3 difficulty or higher, the more rewards for all players on Aug 21. There is a tally board tracking the number of victories placed next to Meia in the Ring of Braves.
If players get over 100,000 defeats, then all players will receive:
- Summon Ticket x1
- Growstar x1
- Mystic Tablet x3
- Crystal x8
- Extranger★4 x8
- Ability Ticket x88
- Elelemental Skillseeds of each color x888,888
If players get to 200,000 victories, then all rewards are doubled.
If players get to 300,000 victories, then all rewards are TRIPLED!
Total victories reached 140,000 as of Sep 9, so rewards are on track for Double only.
Multiplayer Stamp Bonuses[edit | edit source]
All players who log in during September 2019 will receive:
- Multiplayer stamp "Pluck! Persistence! Perseverance!" (A Sophie stamp.)
This can be equipped in the Social Tab: Edit Stamps.
Using this stamp, or the "I Love Mobius!" (3rd Anniversary Gift Box reward) Stamp during a battle in the Ring of Braves will revive your character from death with no penalty. It's a free Phoenix Down, and you don't lose your "Undefeated" bonuses!
- The effect will last from Sep 1, 2019 to Oct 2, 2019.
- There is a Phoenix Down logo in the corner of the stamp to indicate the effect is active.
- Each player can use this once per battle, using their own stamp.
- A second death -- or a player using a normal Phoenix Down -- will still spoil the "Undefeated" bonus.
Available Prizes[edit | edit source]
Any Ultimecia Quartz you still have will be changed into other dark-based components on October 9.