As the main character of Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (FFRK), Tyro works to collect memories that have been scattered through the world.
Like the Blanks, Tyro is not native to the world of Palamecia, which is made very clear by his appearance. However, unlike the Blanks he retains full knowledge of his past and his purpose. The reason for his appearance in the world of Palamecia is unclear, but he takes advantage of the opportunity to spar with Wol.
Personality[edit | edit source]
Tyro is portrayed as a knowledgeable young man who has already gleaned some knowledge of the workings of Palamecia despite his relatively short time in the world.
While Tyro is uncertain as to how he came to be in Palamecia, he takes the opportunity to spar with Wol indicating his curious and motivated nature.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Tyro has shown up twice so far:
- Tyro's Survey -- 8 Sep - 7 Oct 2016
- Tyro Returns -- 6 April - 4 May 2017
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Tyro appears in the Ring of Braves as part of the crossovers with FFRK, during which he is available to fight a multiplayer party.
- The book held by Tyro is the "Cyclone Grimoire", one of his unique soul break equipments in FFRK.
- During the cutscene in which Tyro changes from his normal size to the larger size he uses in combat, a large wooden sign bearing the FFRK logo falls from the sky, indicating his origins.
- Tyro appears on the front deck of the Ring of Braves, to the right of the Azure Witch. The player can speak to Tyro once, after which he disappears from the front deck.