|“||Sephiroth is a hero. The best SOLDIER there ever was.
The strongest swordsman. Everyone looked up to him.
|~ Cloud, commenting about Sephiroth during Fatal Calling|
Sephiroth is a character from the Final Fantasy VII Collaboration Events, first appearing in February 2018. He has appeared as part of the Fatal Calling and Last Calling special story regions. The character is a direct analogue of Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII.
Fatal Calling[edit | edit source]
to be added
Personality[edit | edit source]
Sephiroth is an extremely proud warrior, but with extremely high skill to back it up. As a nihilist, he has little regard for anything or anyone -- everything will end in death, regardless. Still, there is little to nothing that he does without a specific purpose for doing so.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Most of Sephiroth's appearances are likely to be illusions cast by the real Sephiroth... assuming this is the real Sephiroth at all.
- The conclusion of Fatal Calling suggests that Sephiroth -- or at least an aspect of him -- is still haunting around Palamecia.
- Sephiroth's appearance in Last Calling is a copy generated by the System of Palamecia, with the possible exception of his final appearance.
- Sephiroth is voiced in the Japanese version of Mobius Final Fantasy by Toshiyuki Morikawa, and in the English version by George Newburn.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
- Final Fantasy VII Collaboration Event
- Fatal Calling collaboration event
- Last Calling ranked event
- Sephiroth Descends multiplayer event