|“||The Hunt: Pandemonium 2
A land of limitless monsters yields near-limitless bounty. Those who brave danger are certain to be rewarded.
|~ World Map description|
Pandemonium 2 is a permanent region that came out on December 1st, 2019.
The extra magicite unlocked on Pandemonium 1 is carried over.
This is a special map where fiends will always drop Magicite when defeated.
Once you "kill" a fiend, it'll go in a Perfect Defense state until it gets a turn, then show you how many turns you spent to kill it. You have to manually click the screen before the game can show the result screen.
The map will be separate by paths (breeding ground) that represent each a specific fiend.
Released Monsters[edit | edit source]
|Element||Monster||Chest Reward (General Custom Panels)||Requirement||Released|
|Fire||Chocobo Eater||Enhance Fire+20%
|Chocobo Eater Trophy x100||December 1st, 2019|
|Dark||Megrim Thresher||Enhance Water+20%
|Megrim Thresher Trophy x100||January 1st, 2020|
|18px Tanket Trophy x100||February 1st, 2020|
|18px Brachiosaur Trophy x100||March 1st, 2020|
|18px Vorban Trophy x100||March 27th, 2020|
Paths (Breeding Grounds)[edit | edit source]
Each boss will have a specific path, and each path has a total of 5 nodes.
The 5 nodes are:
- Starter node - You can teleport there to get a little popup information about the current boss.
- NORMAL farming node - Cost 60 stamina for 1 battle, and you get 15 guaranteed Magicite, or 25 if the node is featured. Also drop 1 medal.
- DIFFICULT farming node - Gives more Magicite than the NORMAL mode. Unlocked after finishing NORMAL once. Cost 60 stamina for 1 battle, and you get 35 guaranteed Magicite, or 60 if the node is featured. Also drop 3 medals.
- MANIAC node - Where you won't be able to rent / use a phoenix down. Unlocked after finishing DIFFICULT once. So far, it's a one time chest that gives 1 Summon Ticket and 10 medals for every boss.
- The Vault - Special node locked behind a certain number of medals. Completion of this node gives two General Custom Panels.
Guaranteed Magicite / Magicite Seal[edit | edit source]
Non featured area: After a new boss is released, previous paths will become non-featured, and will have lower guaranteed Magicite drop.
" Self-Disintegration" debuff[edit | edit source]
Each "DIFFICULT" and "NORMAL" node's boss will have a very specific debuff only available (so far) on Pandemonium.
Self-Disintegration acts like bio, it deals 3% max HP per turn, and it lasts for 28 turns (It ticks down at the start of the fight so you'll see 28 for a few sec, then 27). As Self-Disintegration is octagonal, it'll override bio immunity (Basilisk).
Note: You also get around 1,000,000 Gil per DIFFICULT node.