Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mobius Final Fantasy Wiki:Admin noticeboard
The Admin noticeboard is one way through which users can notify Administrators of issues needing administrative attention. While users are welcome to directly contact specific administrators (especially if they are seen to be active), posting here can be an easier and quicker way of ensuring that at least one admin will notice an issue and respond to it promptly. Remember to sign (using four tildes:
Before posting an issue here, please consider the following:
In case of vandalism, posting about it here is low priority. Revert it first, anyone can do so. If the vandal created a new page, tag it for deletion. Assume good faith and consider leaving a message on that user's talk page to explain the reason. Post here only if the user has made several disruptive edits and/or persists despite a warning. Always avoid a revert war with the vandal; it is far better to wait until an admin has a chance to intervene. If a user must be reported here, please use
Curse wiki staff[edit source]
Community administrators[edit source]
Make sure to sign your posts with ~ (x4)
Current Issues[edit source]
Hello, I'm working on an Infobox for Ability Card articles, because each Card has several different forms, I'd like to use tabber to display the forms in a concise way. The Tabber extension is on the approved list of Extensions on Gamepedia, so I hope it won't be a problem. Vercanos (talk) 04:18, 15 August 2016 (UTC)
- I asked for the extension on the help wiki, it has been enabled. Hyozanryuu (talk) 05:09, 19 August 2016 (UTC)
It was done 6 days ago and you guys caught it, but there is a guy who is going around trying to link his site everywhere because he just wants fame for having the best Mobius site. He does not care about the community. Please keep a lookout for the links to this forum and delete it! MinervaRelanah (talk) 14:18, 17 August 2016 (UTC)
More admins[edit source]
This is the first wiki I have done any changes to, so I am not a pro, but it seems to me we need to give admin rights to more people so that we can edit certain pages including the front page. Although the admins for this wiki have done a great job previously, they haven't made any changes to this wiki for 2 weeks+. I would recommend giving user AD2701LY admin rights for example, (s)he has been doing most the work the last weeks. I hope I am not out of line :) Moodflow (talk) 14:43, 10 November 2016 (UTC)
- Good news! After denying and enduring the issue for nearly 2 years, we have christened new admins! Come talk to User:Lydhia, User:BryghtShadow, or User:Gousha if you have any issues or questions. -- Gousha (talk) 01:32, 8 January 2019 (UTC)
Considering SMW[edit source]
I would like the wiki to have SMW for queries such as:
- List of cards that have a specific ability, extra skill (and at which ability level), or auto skill.
- Ability data (e.g. range, damage, orb cost) for the cards. Currently, the ability details are specified on the card page and the ability page.
- Table of ability cards. Multiple tables was mentioned on the talk page that if we were to split the ever-growing table to make it easier to browse on mobile devices, then we'd have to edit 2+ tables whenever a new card is added. With SMW, we can have multiple tables, both automatically fetching data.
- Acquisition (where, how, when) of cards.