Mobius Final Fantasy Wiki
|Mobius Final Fantasy is a role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for iOS and Android devices. It was released in Japan in June 2015, and then internationally in August 2016.
The player controls Wol ("Warrior of Light"), a man who wakes with amnesia in the world of Palamecia, and must help conquer the dark forces attacking its people. The game features gameplay elements from previous Final Fantasy titles, including leveling and turn-based combat tied to a job system. Common themes were also drawn from the original Final Fantasy title, such as "warriors of light" and their fight against chaos and darkness.
|Welcome to Mobius Final Fantasy Wiki, an unofficial resource site created and maintained by the community.
We are currently maintaining 12,065 pages (4,050 articles), written by 1,157 users.
You can also create new pages using the search box. Just type a new title, click "Go", and near the top of the results page, there will be a link to create the new page.
There is a chronic bug currently in the game that prevents iOS players from logging in. Attempts to do so only get an "Error_code:3" dialog.
Square Enix is aware of this issue, and is working on a fix, but the problem is taking a LONG time to resolve.
Steam players are not affected by this. Android players are not affected by this.
Deleting and reinstalling the iOS app does not help.
The Nov 5 content download does not help.
There is ongoing discussion and info at the Reddit community megathread.
SquareEnix has made these adjustments in compensation:
- Event rewards going to your Present Box will not expire. Square will provide later updates with new expiration dates.
- This should NOT include daily login rewards, which have a 60-day expiration.
- This should include the Magicite x300 on Nov 6-12, given as compensation for the Warrior of Light: FFI ability problems
- The Final Fantasy VIII Collaboration Event's closure date has been extended from Oct 31 to Nov 15.
- All players received Mystic Tablet x20, Elixir x20, and Magicite x2000 to their inBoxes on Nov 12.
Original notice, Oct 18
Problem "has been fixed" Oct 30. No, it hasn't.
An App update was posted Nov 8, which should correct most of the err:3 issues. Some users have reported err:1 failures instead, but these seem rare.
|Current Events||Newest Summons|
|Warrior of Despair Chapter 7: A Changing Tale - Part 2
||Boosted Greater Summon Featuring The Mourner|
|Most Recent Calendar|