Mobius Final Fantasy Wiki
|Mobius Final Fantasy is a role-playing video game developed and published by Square Enix for iOS and Android devices. It was released in Japan in June 2015, and then internationally in August 2016.
The player controls Wol ("Warrior of Light"), a man who wakes with amnesia in the world of Palamecia, and must help conquer the dark forces attacking its people. The game features gameplay elements from previous Final Fantasy titles, including leveling and turn-based combat tied to a job system. Common themes were also drawn from the original Final Fantasy title, such as "warriors of light" and their fight against chaos and darkness.
|Welcome to Mobius Final Fantasy Wiki, an unofficial resource site created and maintained by the community.
We are currently maintaining 12,386 pages (4,124 articles), written by 1,166 users.
You can also create new pages using the search box. Just type a new title, click "Go", and near the top of the results page, there will be a link to create the new page.
The end is coming!
Sadly, Square Enix has given notice that they will be shutting down the Mobius Final Fantasy game in six months.
Current plan is:
- March 31, 2020 -- you will no longer be able to purchase Magicite, though you can continue earning it in-game.
- June 30, 2020 -- the servers will be switched off, and the game will be gone.
- The current Warrior of Despair storyline will complete, presumably with Chapters 9 and 10.
- Monthly Ranked Events should continue to the end.
- New Card Batches and Job cards should be offered semi-monthly through at least March. After that is unclear.
Get in there and enjoy the heck out of all that Mobius has to offer!
All that you like is still going strong for a few more months. We'll update you as we learn more about when various events and activities plan to stop.
|Current Events||Newest Summons|
|Dream Within a Dream returns!
Moonlit Masquerade begins!
|Most Recent Calendar|