|Enemy Size||Small, Large|
|“||An elemental creature from the world of Spira... if Gil were an element.||„|
|~ General Description|
Golden Flan is a special reward fiend in Mobius Final Fantasy, as part of the Final Fantasy X Collaboration Event. It first appeared at the end of the Dream Within a Dream, Part 1 region, and appears in special areas through the rest of the Dream Within a Dream storyline.
The fiend is similar to the other Flans in the event, with a high break gauge and low HP. Unlike the other flans, this one has no offense at all! It is purely a reward creature. It comes with a Light Pact (or similar) boon for 99 turns, but there are no other enemies from which to absorb attacks.
The standard (small) form appears for roughly 40% of the skirmishes in the Golden Flan Battlegrounds and similar special areas. This form generally drops 3,000 skillseeds of a random element.
The Giant Golden Flan shows up about 2% of the time, replacing the fiends on the last skirmish. This rare beast drops 999,999 skillseeds of a random element!
- In Episode 1, Sphere Grid and Aeon Sphere Grid, it shows up as a Light-based fiend.
- In Episode 3 it shows up as an Earth-based fiend.
- In the Conclusion, there are six different areas, with a different element on each area. These ones drop seeds only in that area's element!
Much like other Flans, the Golden Flan will cast Slump on you for 3 turns, if you kill with without breaking it first.
Skillset[edit | edit source]
Encounters[edit | edit source]
The Golden Flan shows up in:
- Dream Within a Dream, Part 1 -- Golden Flan Battlegrounds
- Dream Within a Dream, Part 3 -- Forbidden Outpost / Golden Flan Battlegrounds Redux
- Sphere Grid -- random encounter
- Aeon Sphere Grid -- random encounter
- Dream Within a Dream - Conclusion -- 6 different areas, with a different element for each area. These only drop the described element.