|Drops||Firecracker Gigantuar (Card)|
|“||I remember you looking up at the night sky as the flash of fireworks illuminated your face.||„|
|~ In-Game Description|
The Firecracker runs with a host of immunities, keeping ways to prolong the fight to a minimum. These include:
The status also includes a counter that shows how many turns are left.
For most instances, depending on the exact area being played, the Firecracker will have one specific elemental affinity, which the player will know before starting the fight. The player will have three turns to inflict as much damage as possible.
There are two notable exceptions:
- the light based Firecracker only takes one turn, but has fewer of the immunities.
- the Special Firecracker has no elemental affinity.
The Firecracker's HP is insanely high; most likely the maximum physically possible in the current game engine. At the beginning of each turn it casts Curaga, healing 2.1 BILLION HP, keeping real damage permanently out of your reach. The intention here is to inflict damage, knowing that it's impossible to kill the creature.
You can break it multiple times, and the first time is very easy, but each break exponentially increases its Physical Defense and Break Defense. Typical players will get two breaks only. Very advanced players will get three. In most cases almost all of the damage you can do will occur on the first turn.
- The Firecracker Gigantuar (Card) you receive can do great Fire damage if it's upgraded to skill Lv.8 to remove the Damage Limit Break... especially with the extra 200,000 damage that ignores defense AND break. Start with this if you don't have other abilities pumped up to skill Lv.8 - 10.
- To maximise your turns, Haste and Quicken are very valuable.
- Make sure your number of actions runs out while the Firecracker is broken. This will give you a full extra set of actions before the Firecracker's timer ticks down.
- Multi-strike cards are your friends!
Abilities[edit | edit source]
|Curse||Curse for 3 turns|
|Debrave||Debrave for 3 turns|
|Curaga||2.1 Billion HP healed!|
Encounters[edit | edit source]
The Firecracker Gigantuar can appear as an enemy in the following locations: