Dawn Warrior (Hero)
|“||"Darkness veils truth until the dawn breaks."
An Ultimate Hero, the manifestation of a hero from another world.
Go to the "Job" menu to choose Warrior abilities to manifest in this hero.
You can choose the weapon's abilities from the "Weapon" menu.
Dawn Warrior is the seventh Ultimate Hero Job Cards in the game Mobius Final Fantasy. This Job offers the appearance of Wol in his new attire and appearing to wield his new weapon Ragnarok from Season 2, while using the warrior job and weapon of your choice.
The Ultimate Hero was introduced during the Warrior of Despair Release Start Boost Campaign event in December 2018, and is permanently available to all players who start Season 2 Chapter 1 after its release on 17 December 2018
This Ultimate Hero is separate from (but can be combined with) the Dawn Warrior EX Job, introduced in March 2020.
Stats and Effects[edit | edit source]
As an Ultimate Hero, this job is very different from the normal or Legend jobs.
Like other Jobs, the player chooses the Job sub-class and weapon. Unlike other jobs, these choices have a different set of effects:
- Available Jobs include every Normal or Legend Warrior sub-Job the player owns.
- Stats carry over from the selected sub-Job.
- Skills carry over from the selected sub-Job, plus some extra abilities.
- Multiplayer Role carries over from the selected sub-Job.
- Character appearance changes to Wol
- Weapon stats and appearance carries over
Extra Abilities[edit | edit source]
Equipping Dawn Warrior adds the following extra auto-abilities to those from the Warrior Job you select:
- Haste Starter -- Gives you a chance to enter battle with extra actions per turn. (100% chance)
- EXP Up+20% -- Increases EXP gained after battle by 20%.
- Skillseed Up+20% -- Increases Skillseeds gained after battle by 20%
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Area attack. The light that cleansed the corrupt world.
|ALv.||Ultimate Gauge||Attack||Break Power||Crit Chance|
Skill Panels[edit | edit source]
This job offers no skill panels or upgrades of its own. Skills and Auto-abilities will carry over from the selected regular warrior-type job.
Buffs[edit | edit source]
Buffed on March 16, 2020