Cloud Strife (Job)
"This showdown was fated by the stars."
An Ultimate Hero, the manifestation of a hero from another world.
Go to the "Job" menu to choose Warrior abilities to manifest in this hero.
You can choose the weapon's abilities from the "Weapon" menu.
Cloud Strife is the second of the new Ultimate Hero Job Cards in the game Mobius Final Fantasy. This Job offers the appearance of Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy VII, while using the warrior job and weapon of your choice.
The Job was introduced during the Eclipse Contact event in December 2017, and is permanently available to all players as a rare summon starting with the FFVII REMAKE Boosted Greater Summon on 2 December 2017.
Stats and Effects[edit | edit source]
As an Ultimate Hero, this job is very different from the normal or Legend jobs.
Like other Jobs, the player chooses the Job sub-class and weapon. Unlike other jobs, these choices have a different set of effects:
- Available Jobs include every Normal or Legend Warrior sub-Job the player owns.
- Stats carry over from the selected sub-Job.
- Skills carry over from the selected sub-Job, plus some extra abilities.
- Multiplayer Role carries over from the selected sub-Job.
- Character appearance changes to Cloud
- Weapon stats and appearance carries over
Extra Abilities[edit | edit source]
Equipping Cloud Strife adds the following extra auto-abilities to those from the Warrior Job you select:
- Drain Starter -- Gives you a chance to enter battle imbued with Drain (attacks and Ultimates restore HP). (100% chance)
- Haste Starter -- Gives you a chance to enter battle with extra actions per turn. (100% chance)
- EXP Up+20% -- Increases EXP gained after battle by 20%.
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Single-target + area attack. Nullifies enemy boons.
|ALv.||Ultimate Gauge||Attack||Break Power||Crit Chance|
Skill Panels[edit | edit source]
This job offers no skill panels or upgrades of its own. Skills and Auto-abilities will carry over from the selected regular warrior-type job.