Ailments are one of two major ways that effect characters during Battles in Mobius Final Fantasy. They typically make characters weaker. They are the opposite of Boons.
If Wol applies a status effect to a target it has a chance of resisting the status effect, reducing its duration by a half.
List of Ailments[edit | edit source]
Break Defense Down
Debarrier (lowers Defense)
Poison (reduces 5% HP per turn)
Stun (prevents action)
Slow (reduces actions per turn)
Unguard (Nullifies Defense)
Weaken (Lower resistance weakness) increasing damage and breaking effectiveness when hitting the enemy's weakness by 30%.
Unguard & Debarrier[edit | edit source]
Summary[edit | edit source]
- Debarrier increases all damage done at all times by 50%. 
- Barrier gives a 35% reduction in damage. Works during No Guard and Break statuses.
- All enemies have a defense stat that blocks damage. This stat is zero when enemies are broken. Unguard acts like break, which removes an enemies "break bonus defense" and sets defense to zero. You will do more damage to an unbroken enemy. Therefore it allows near max damage when not broken (breaking enemies provides a bonus).
- Broken enemy with Unguard does not receive more damage.
- Debarrier and Unguard effects seem to be multiplicative instead of additive. (1.5 x 1.3 = 1.95).
Pages in category "Ailments"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.