|“||"Discord lurks within each of us. We need only to unleash it."
An Ultimate Hero, the manifestation of a hero from another world.
Go to the "Job" menu to choose Warrior abilities to manifest in this hero.
You can choose the weapon's abilities from the "Weapon" menu.
Archfiend is an Ultimate Hero Job Cards in the game Mobius Final Fantasy. This Job offers the appearance of Wol in his new form consumed by despair, while using the warrior job and weapon of your choice.
The Job was introduced on March 27, 2020
Stats and Effects[edit | edit source]
As an Ultimate Hero, this job is very different from the normal or Legend jobs.
Like other Jobs, the player chooses the Job sub-class and weapon. Unlike other jobs, these choices have a different set of effects:
- Available Jobs include every Normal or Legend Warrior sub-Job the player owns.
- Stats carry over from the selected sub-Job.
- Skills carry over from the selected sub-Job, plus some extra abilities.
- Multiplayer Role carries over from the selected sub-Job.
- Character appearance changes to Wol
- Weapon stats and appearance carries over
Extra Abilities[edit | edit source]
Equipping Archfiend adds the following extra auto-abilities to those from the Warrior Job you select:
- Barrier Starter -- Gives you a chance to enter battle with improved Defense. (100% chance)
- Resist Dark+40% -- Increases resistance to dark by 40%.
- Elemental Amplification -- Increases the chance of drawing the element used by this ability.
Ultimate Ability[edit | edit source]
Area attack. The flames of negation cleanse the world of impurities.
|ALv.||Ultimate Gauge||Attack||Break Power||Crit Chance|
Skill Panels[edit | edit source]
This job offers no skill panels or upgrades of its own. Skills and Auto-abilities will carry over from the selected regular warrior-type job.